Thursday 25 October 2012

About this blog

About this Blog.

In a way this blog is about me, in a wider sense this blog is about Christianity, the Lord God and the world around us.

I am a new Christian, I started attending my local church in January 2012 and since that moment I have begun to realise that God is in everything. I see him, his works and his influence in countless things around us today and I thought I would start this blog to record some of those thoughts, feelings and experiences. I hope in time that you, the reader (if there are any) will also contribute your thoughts and experiences.

A bit about me. I am 26 and have a large family, there is my wife and our 4 children. As I have stated above we recently started attending church and since then all our lives have changed. I will not say which church I attend because I want to keep the denominations out of this, we all worship the Lord,  however we choose to do it. Also, the thoughts expressed here and mine and mine alone and I do not want to be seen as representing a certain denomination.

I am not a pastor, preacher of evangelist, just a guy who works in an office and is learning about our Lord and Saviour.

Hopefully, as I post more you will begin to learn and know more about me.

Happy readings and if there is anyone out there, then please feel free to let me know.

God bless you,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment