Thursday 18 July 2013

Expanding the blog

Well I lied to you during my last post.

It wasn't an intentional lie but I have lied and I apologise. In my last post I said I would post regularly, keeping you up to date with my journey into Christianity and I haven't done that. I wanted to, but ether was always something more important to do.

One of the more important things I was doing is devising a new-look for the blog. Whilst investigating Christianity I have found a load of great resources that can help guide a "layman" along the open path to the Lord Jesus and I am going to use this blog to bring those resources together.

I will be creating a list of websites and articles that I believe are useful, as well as posting reviews of books that have helped.

I will also be looking for help with this. Do you know of an effective blog I can link to? Is there a book that blew your mind? Would you like to review it for me? I would love to hear from you so please feel free to comment and keep checking back for the updates.

Regards

James

P.s. I will try to blog more as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment